Thursday, October 30, 2008

Seeing the Light

I talked to my former boss today - in itself, a rare and wonderful event. The guy never answers his phone - 'cuz he's rarely in his office. But I caught him at the end of the day and a conversation commenced...he's the greatest!

He informed me that he, the most dedicated, long-term Republican EVER voted for Obama! It was Palin that put him over the edge - that she was the candidate for VP. And then he said that a mutual friend - ANOTHER staunch Republican we both know ALSO voted for Obama.

There was much rejoicing in my office! I told him I'm so proud of him!! Yeah.

I feel hope ~~~~

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...