Sunday, January 09, 2011

Positively Positive

Via Positively Positive on Facebook:

Having a grievance or a resentment is like drinking poison and thinking it will kill your enemy. - Nelson Mandela

Sums it up beautifully, I think. And I'll add my own to the thoughts for the day:

From Majah on Blogger:

Moving forward is the only appropriate direction to consider. All others lead nowhere.

And close with the art/sign that is on the wall next to our office which we see every single day: Good things will happen today.

I start and end each day with seeing that thought - and it's a good one. Positivity is a state of mind and it can get you through a lot of crap. I speak from personal experience.

Have a wonderful Sunday - we are!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...