Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael & Farrah (and Ed)

It's no surprise that the autopsy performed today on Michael Jackson is 'inconclusive'. It's always about the toxicology reports, isn't it? I'm confident that a drug interaction is to blame. Sad. Very sad.

And Farrah - the interviews I've seen of her in her 'early' years of acting really do show such a smart, fun, beautiful woman. What a lady.

And when a friend and I were talking at work about those two deaths, and she said 'that's the three'.....['cuz you know how people say deaths of famous people usually happen in threes], I had to be reminded that Ed McMahon had died earlier this week....

So that's the three.

You can't watch TV today without a Michael Jackson event being on.....and I guess that's understandable. He's like Elvis - an icon. And he died tragically and unexpectedly, like Elvis.

I hope the toxicology report makes it clear what happened.

I hope they all three rest in peace.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...