Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Green Light Update

He was on again for a split second....so now I'm torturing myself with thoughts like:

Maybe his phone's been stolen and someone is trying to figure out how to use it?

Maybe he's injured and out in the wild, praying for a signal, hoping for a way to summon help?

Maybe he's hoping for a message from us only we aren't messaging him 'cuz we think he has no access to his phone - only he apparently clearly does - unless it's not him  - but still, should I message him so he'll know we're still thinking about him constantly?

Maybe he's at the airport on his way back to El Paso having not finished the training and he's not wanting to tell us that so he tries to sneak on the phone when we're not looking - 'cuz the green light disappears within nano seconds of me popping back on Facebook.

My poor kids.  Their mother is often a nut job surrounding their activities.

On a good note:  thanks to Chase for promptly refunding the over payment.  Yep, I did it again - only instead of double paying the mortgage, I double paid our credit card bill.  Had it been our usual monthly bill of a few hundred dollars, I would have just let it go and this month would be paid for already...but no.  I double paid the bill with my recent MRI on it so that's a HUGE amount to have as a credit balance.  It would have taken many, many months to 'use' that amount so I am glad they quickly refunded.  There's less than a 24 hour period where your recently posted online payment doesn't show as paid - and I hit that window and thought I hadn't set it up - so I paid it again.  Bugger.  Thanks, Chase.

Alright - it's 6AM and I haven't yet headed to the shower.  You can kill a massive amount of time on the web...and stalking your son on Facebook.


No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...