Sunday, November 28, 2010

Over

Computer is dead (again). Won't boot up (again). Blue screen of death (again). I'm hoping we can get the computer geek to refund the $120 we paid for him to keep it 4 days and (apparently) do little to resolve the 'core' issue...whatever that may be.

I ordered a new PC on Costco.com. Should be here by the end of the week, I hope. It's only money, right?

Heading off to work shortly. Getting a jump start on a busy week.

In the mean time, I'm sharing J.'s computer - which means I just posted a blog post on HIS blog without realizing I was on HIS blog. (I deleted it of course - lest his readers be surprised about him posting something about a computer vs. the political stuff he usually posts). He hasn't posted in a long time -but he was 'logged in' to blogger so that's where my post landed.

This will be an interesting week of co-computer use.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...