Monday, November 22, 2010

Ace of Cakes

It's not bad enough that I am up at the crack of dawn on a day that was supposed to be a day off. It's Monday. It's freezing in here. My laptop is still dead so I'm typing on J.'s keyboard with a crick in my neck. No, all that isn't enough....

Today is the day I found out that Ace of Cakes has been canceled. Say what you will about the show itself - or reality TV in general - it is a great, fun show that makes Thursday nights something to look forward to.

And in January, it will start it's last season - and it's only six episodes.

Darn it all -

Cake Boss is entertaining but not nearly as much as Ace of Cakes.

I already miss fondant.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...