Sunday, November 23, 2008

Remembering

Happy Birthday, Mom. Hoping the party in heaven was a blast and the cake was the best! You would have been 84 today - and I wonder what age you are now? Do you stay the age you were when you left this earth? Or do you get to pick any age you'd like? Or are you starting over and you age much slower? I wonder how it works. Or perhaps, age is completely irrelevant in heaven - I suspect it doesn't much matter what age you are. Jesus is 2,008 years old, after all - and I'm sure he still looks the same as he did when he was on this earth.

We are thinking of you today. And someday, I'll see you again.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...