Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PS

You know it's early when you're up and have had your first cup of coffee before you've received your 'SAT Question of the Day' in your email in box. I subscribed to some SAT updates for B. and added my email to the account also so now we both get our 'quiz' question daily. I'm 3 of 4 correct so far this week. We are signing B. up to take the SAT and ACT this year, and then again next year. His counselor recommended it - since he did so well on his PSAT last year, she said he should just take the test and colleges will include the highest score he submits. I told her he didn't even prepare for the PSAT - he never opened the test booklet to practice - so with a little study and prep, he'll do even better, we hope, on the actual tests. So we're signing him up and buying the 'study guide'.

OK, now it's almost 5, and I feel like I'm 'late', for some reason..so I really am getting ready for work now. Really. Yes, I am. OK, after one more cup of coffee and after I move the load of towels from the washer to the dryer. I thought I'd help J. with laundry only there's nothing much to wash - my king, my hero.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...