Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nothing

I've got nothing to say at the moment. Plenty of posts ruminating in my head but no time to put them on 'paper' via blogging. Worked a full day yesterday and again today. I'm too pooped to write. This is going to be an incredibly long week.

J. is making me a hamburger and then we'll probably go to Modesto - I still have to figure out what I'll be wearing to next weekend's formal 'black tie' wedding, if I go. At this point, I'm inclined to let J. wear his tux and go 'stag'. But we'll see. Hopefully, I'll figure something out.

Talk to you on the flip side of the year end process. If I survive.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...