Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry

I am absolutely dying to go to Harry Potter at 12:05AM tomorrow morning (just under 3 hours from now) but the odds of getting a ticket at this point are slim. It's probably better to just wait until we get home from Cancun and go in a couple weeks. The crowds will be tapering off a bit by then....

But I so can't wait to see the movie.....it's hard to resist. Who planned this trip the week the movie's in theaters after waiting TWO YEARS?

Oh...yeah...that was me. Guess at the time it didn't seem bad that we would be waiting at least two weeks to see it...but now that the debut is upon me, it sucks. I can't wait to see it!! It's making me wish I had tried to extend my vacation by a day or two so I could spend a day going to see it a couple times in a row!

I'm obsessed. Don't say I didn't warn you 'cuz there will be a repeat when New Moon comes out in the fall.

I'm not that into movies, but when I'm into a movie, I am REALLY into it.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...