Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pics

We spent WAY more than my previously mentioned 'target' on family pics. Here's a link to an 'animoto' of some of the pics. The photographer took over 100 pictures - it was really hard to narrow it down. We placed an order for a lot of pictures. Good thing we don't do this very often.

http://animoto.com/play/K0a0mTC6jlBGpnAPez0T4w

I'm not sure how long I'll leave this link up - and the photographer is (hopefully, since I just emailed her asking her to) updating the animoto with more pictures. It was a fun photo shoot and I think this illustrates that well. And I have really great looking kids and a fantastically photogenic husband!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...