Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chess Update

H. beat B. sometime last night. Not sure when - they didn't wake me up with their celebrating. So B. paid up his $2 and now they're doing 'double or nothing' that H. will win again before bedtime tonight. They've been playing every spare minute - though they're on the beach at the moment. But they'll play again when they get back.

We have a ton of packing to do. I need to get started on tidying up a bit. Though if I repack the way I packed for the trip, it will basically involve just literally 'tossing' stuff into the suitcase. When J. opened my suitcase upon our arrival, he was stunned - just 'piles' of stuff. Why fold it, etc. when it's just going to be wrinkled anyway? And I packed for the entire week in 5 minutes flat. Seriously. Hoping I can repeat that this evening, times 3 since I'll need to urge/help the boys.

Chloe is doing really well at the 'new' kennel. She's having a ball, I hear via email updates. She's had tons of 'friends' to play with and is enjoying lap time with the owners husband while he watches TV, much like she enjoys at home with us in the evenings. Can't wait to see her and we're picking her up on Saturday AM by 10.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...