Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Didn't

First, I was going to apply. Then I wasn't. Then I was. Then I wasn't. Then I was - and did - only I didn't get it all together fast enough [it took way longer than I thought to update my resume and find my transcripts] and then I would have had to drive like a maniac all the way to Pleasanton. Started to - got all the way to the on ramp to the freeway and then thought 'this is crazy. Risking life and limb to apply'. So I turned around and went back home.

If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. And if it opens again, I have everything ready in a nice, neat packet. 'Cuz the thing is: I like my current job. It's a good job. But I don't love my current job - and I did love my former job a lot. So going back there is better for my soul than staying here.

So I'll just have to wait and see. If they find someone else that's perfect for the job, then good for them. And I'll still be fine.

1 comment:

DickTracy said...

good for you :)

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...