Friday, January 23, 2015

Warm Heart

Happy birthday bro. I admire your passion and dedication towards everything you set to achieve and you inspire me to be the best man I can be. Love ya bud, cheers
Seeing this on Facebook from younger brother to older brother on older brother's 24th birthday warmed my heart.  For all their bickering and bluster towards each other (at times), they have a forever bond and do, truly like and love each other.

I see this and think 'we've done a couple things pretty damn well'.

They are my heart - the two of them plus their dad, of course.

Happy 24th anniversary of the day I became a mom and happy birthday to my first born.

It's going to be a beautiful day - in every way but the weather.  And B. had snow in El Paso - enough to force the Army to cancel his unit's planned maneuvers and give them a couple unexpected days off.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...