Saturday, January 31, 2015

Super Super Bowl

Congratulations to Ron Wolf, former GM of the Packers, who made it into the NFL Hall of Fame!

Why do I care about that?

'Cuz his amazing daughter is my assistant, that's why!!

If the Packers had made it into the Super Bowl, she would have headed to Phoenix...but she sent me a low-key text just now to confirm he's in!  Of course he's in!  Never doubted it for a minute though she said it wasn't for sure until they let him know.

Yeah!

And congrats to her brother Eliot Wolf who was promoted to Director of Player Personnel over the holidays.  And he just got engaged!

It's an exciting year for this family - and they are all so deserving of these honors. A stellar family - every one of them.  And the one I work with every day is just amazing and I am so, so lucky to have her on my team!  She is just tremendously great!!

J. is heading to San Leandro tomorrow to watch the game with both brothers (younger brother arrives here mid-day and then they will head to the East Bay).  H. and I will hang out here and I plan to make finger foods and/or cheese and bread fondue for dinner.  Snacky things.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...