Monday, March 26, 2012

Cook-Off

Good luck and a shout out to my friend Pam who is competing in the annual Pillsbury Bake-Off in Orlando! I can't wait to buy the cookbook for this year's entries and try them! And I hope she wins - though being a finalist is really, truly amazing and that makes her already a winner!

J. just sent me a text that he is going to sleep in and work at home. We have all spent the weekend in various stages of sore throat, stuffy noses, etc. He must not be feeling at all well 'cuz he rarely is not bouncing out of bed right at 6.

I am dressed and heading into work soon. Incredibly busy, very crazy week ahead....so attempting to remain enthusiastic by getting up early, getting there and getting to it! Go me! Is it working? Is it?

Two more weeks before Spring break!

Happy Monday - it's going to be a great week. (Is it working yet? All this enthusiasm....)

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...