Friday, September 30, 2011

Growling

I just growled at my computer....and I've been growling all morning. Lost part of the first post 'cuz the pad of my hand below my left thumb keeps hitting the mousepad on my laptop and deletes whole sections of my post....

Then I opened up an email from work and attempted to view a spreadsheet - but the formatting prevented me from seeing the data with the column headers at the same time, so I growled again.

J. said 'do you keep your office door closed at work?'

'No. I don't growl at work. I'm home. This is my safety zone'.

Growling only happens when I'm at home. I want to growl at work but that wouldn't be demonstrating self control or leadership. So I don't growl there. But boy, howdy, do I want to some days. Yes, I really do.

So maybe calling it a non-work day and actually working at home is to my advantage - 'cuz I can growl as needed and there's no one here to stop me!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...