Friday, September 30, 2011

PS

Another reason for the infrequent posts is the constant issues with blogger.com. I can't just type and post anymore. I type and then I preview and then I have to do a bunch of 'work arounds' to get the post to format correctly. It irritates the heck out of me and that's why I have posts in process that never get published. I write usually in the wee hours of the morning - and then hit 'publish' - but it doesn't work. So I preview and realize 'crap, it's acting up again and now I have to do this, this and this to actually publish'. And I save it and move on 'cuz I don't have time in the early morning to do all those work arounds.

It's time to consider moving to a new platform. Typepad? Wordpress? Something.

But then I don't really want to do that either.

I wish blogger.com would just fix stuff!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...