Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Withered

My morning ritual of 4:45 awakening and spending some time on my virtual farm (and city and cafe) was interrupted by finding one of my farms totally withered. I have 'tools' that prevent this and on this particular farm (there are three now. I know. Yes, it's somewhat insanity creating....but it's also relaxing and amusing and I'm still living my life and doing what I need to do. So shoot me for admitting that I love my virtual reality games) it's an 'Unwither Ring'.

Thankfully, there was a notice at the top that confirmed some rings had been 'deactivated' and they were working on fixing the issue. But 'if you will click on your ring, that will fix the problem'.

Um.......

I don't know where my ring is. My farm is full of things and animals and trees and buildings and crops and crafting shops and market stalls and barns. It's decorated for Christmas every year and soon it will have cobwebs on buildings. And turkeys. I couldn't find my ring if my life depended on it. I have a vague idea of the vicinity of where my ring is the last time I needed to know (the day I placed it on my farm) but other than that, I have no idea where it is. I am writing them to suggest they create a 'find' tool....which will come in handy on other games as well. My virtual city has a 'mission' right now that involves a building that I'm sure I built somewhere, but I can't find it. It's a pretty big city and it's not easy to locate seldom visited 'city works' buildings.

If they don't fix the farm issue soon, I will be working on a major farm clean up this weekend! Which will go well with Phase II.a of the garage culling. We can see concrete! Progress!

Oh - and it was very fortuitous that we got our shtick together this past weekend and majorly culled and cleaned 'cuz our water softener appears to be leaking and there's water all over the garage. Yeah! $500 plus for a replacement (installation not included). It's lasted 11 years which is one year past the 'tank warranty'. Of course it is.

Happy Wednesday -

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...