Friday, January 08, 2010

Winner

I gave it an extra 18 minutes - 'cuz the response was so overwhelming, I wanted to be sure no one crashed a server trying to comment.....

Thanks to all who did - it was so great hearing from you and your kind words mean so much to me. I write for me but it's nice to know there are people out there who enjoy reading.

So, courtesy of www.random.org, the winner is: [drumroll.............] BUG! Way to go and congratulations!

I know your address so I will send it to you! Congratulations!

To others out there who I know are reading and didn't comment, thank you for reading. Thank you for lurking. I know you're there and I love that you are!

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend. I'm continuing The Great Cull Out of 2010. And working. For work. I will wedge in a nap tomorrow, somehow, someway. For sure. Oh, and tending my various farms - Farmville; Farm 52; Farm Frenzy. It's busy running three farms.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...