Monday, January 11, 2010

Fortitude

Intestinal fortitude - I have none.......

It was a long night. Enough said. Going back to eating tablespoons of food at a sitting vs. even a small 'plate' of food. Another long Sunday night is over....thankfully, I didn't spent this one in a hospital ER room...just my bed. And the bathroom. Repeat many times and that's how the night was. I did sleep a bit...

I am already 'late' since I intended to get to work very early. It's 6:30AM and I'll be leaving shortly. Need to pack some food for the day.

It will all get done when it gets done...that will be my mantra for the day/week....and next weekend is a three day weekend so that will be awesome!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...