Sunday, January 03, 2010

Avatar

J. and H. drove to Dublin to see Avatar at the iMax theatre....and it was completely sold out until the 10PM show tonight. WOW! Three weeks after opening and it's sold out - that's enough to make even ME want to see it. We'll try to buy tickets for a show next weekend in advance.

Last day of the break....and my desk is looking so much better! Such progress......and my sweet husband tackled the Christmas tree, the decorations and cleaning up the garage a bit! Organization 2010, here we come!

Sadly, I am actually thinking I'm getting a cold...a real, live, 'feel like I'd rather be curled up in bed' cold. Or something worse....I saw signs for H1N1 vaccinations when I drove to the bank just now - but since I already feel 'under the weather', I didn't think injecting a virus into my body was a good idea.

Later.....ate something and am feeling like that wasn't such a great idea. Nauseous. Is that part of a cold?

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...