Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanks to Commenter

My previous post had a real, live comment from someone I don't know - and it was a complement. So thank you 'organized crime' from somewhere in Maryland - your comment was much appreciated. If you read this post and can let me know how you stumbled across my blog, I'd love to know.


Thanks for reading - it feels GREAT to have a reader I'm not either related to or good friends with [and thanks to all of them, too!]. Thanks very much for the kind words - you absolutely made my day!!

1 comment:

organize_crime said...

Your blog came up on the Blogger roll one day, I think. I usually choose five to read from the randomized list and you're one of two that I still read. Then again, I may have just been browsing through blogs and came upon yours that way. In any case, there is a proverbial "cut" and you have made it (not a judged contest, just one that responds to the tests of time.) Nice to see quality heartfelt writing on Blogger.

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...