Saturday, December 29, 2007

Joy!

Awhile back, I posted a hopeful prayer for a blogger whose blog I read daily - the lovely Julia. She was pregnant and given her multiple losses, I was praying this one was a keeper. I took the post down, because sadly, she lost that baby shortly after.

Julia has been pregnant again - the 'lucky 13s' as she calls them. Her 13th pregnancy (and she has only one child from the previous 12 pregnancies) was a keeper and this morning, she gave birth to TWINS - a boy and a girl! Little Christmas miracles. I have been reading her updates daily and holding my breath - because even though everything went great throughout the pregnancy, you just never know. But the babies are here!!! And by all accounts so far, are doing great!

That's the amazing thing about the blog world - I don't know Julia. And yet, I do. I know about her amazing son Patrick, her wonderful husband Steve and her - a woman with more resilience and bravery and chutzpah than I will ever have. I am so incredibly over the moon happy for her! and her family.

Welcome to the blogosphere, 13a and 13b (names not announced yet)! You have an entire community who have been waiting for your arrival for years!!!

Blessings all around!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...