Thursday, May 03, 2007

Say

it ain't so?? I can't believe that Gilmore Girls is ending. And in TWO shows they're going to wrap up SEVEN YEARS?? COME ON. Please. That had better be some spectacular ending or I'm going to be really disappointed. I love, LOVE that show and have watched FOREVER. Please, CW Network - do a good job. Make the stories make sense and make the ending believable. And then, ala 7th Heaven, BRING IT BACK. It's too soon. Rory just graduated. Logan's going to propose. How do you wrap those story lines up in TWO SHOWS - one actually, since Logan's proposal is in the 2nd from the last episode. And don't get me started on Luke and Lorelai - how does THAT wrap up in two shows?

I just can't believe it. Really. I was pissed off about Everwood and almost gave up on this network - and NOW THIS?? I can't believe it. GET THE PALLADINO'S BACK and finish it the way it deserves to be finished - give 'em another season. Wrap it up in style. This is too soon, too fast. Just like Everwood, most of America won't realize it's over until it's gone. What's with that?? Two weeks notice that we're done? After all this time? How could you?

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...