Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Media

So, I am THRILLED to hear that Rosie is leaving The View. Which I never watched much before she joined the show and would NEVER watch since. She's a wacko, plain and simple. I couldn't believe ABC hired her to be on that show and I can't believe she lasted as long as she did. To hear that the 'issue' was ABC wanted to sign her for THREE years and she only wanted one - oh my gosh. I can't believe that. Is ABC insane? She's a nut job. I used to love her talk show but she has just deteriorated into a ranting, raving shell of a person. Glad she's moving on and hope her 'career' is over.

AND, while I'm carrying on about Rosie, I'll also add that Alec Baldwin is an incredible jerk. Have I lost my temper with my kids? Absolutely. Have I said things to them in anger that I regret? Of course. Do my 'moments' with them last for minutes and get more and more vile as time goes by? No. THIS is why Kim left him. THIS is WHO HE IS. A bullying, cruel buffoon who fathered a child. Biology made him a dad. But there isn't anything about him that is a decent parent. I hope his career self-implodes and we never hear from him again. And if Kim's 'side' did leak the tape - good job. Time for America to hear what you have been dealing with for YEARS. The man is in serious need of counseling and anger management. And he should be kept away from having any contact with his daughter - ever. I doubt she wants to be anywhere near him and it serves him right. She is old enough to decide who she does and doesn't want to talk to. Leave her alone. You big jerk.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...