Sunday, February 08, 2015

Epic

I give you H.'s souvenir from Rome:



It won't fit in the suitcase or his backpack so it's going to be a carry-on. It's boxed.

He loves it and J. says he's walking around speaking Latin.

Like his jester hat, it will probably end up on the banister cap on the stairs most of the time....

They enjoyed their final day and a nice dinner capped off with champagne.  Heading home in the(ir) morning -

I miss them and will be glad they are home again.

It's raining pretty steadily here today and it's cold and gray.  I'm watching the original Dr. Doolittle - the first movie I ever saw in a theater.  I was 7.  It's a great movie.


No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...