Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome Mom's in my life.  And to my own Mom who I miss today more than any other day of the year....even more than Christmas morning.  It's still hard and always will be.

The men in my life showered me with exactly what I asked for:  iTunes gift cards.  The concert last week left me with a long list of music I want to buy so I'm so thankful for the wonderful gifts this morning that will add to my tune list copiously.

J. made baked German pancakes for breakfast and now he's making me eggs and hash browns for lunch.  Once lunch is over, I will start working on things I brought home yesterday. Today is conveniently a 'system down' day so I decided to work at home on non-system items.

B. called this morning to wish me Happy Mom's Day.  H. bought me a huge, HUGE card to accompany the gift cards.  He wrote a sweet note.

It's been a lovely day -

I'm planning to spend a little time doing my favorite thing - working in the garden.  Boosting my Vitamin D 'cuz it's a lovely, sunny day -

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...