Sunday, August 25, 2013

Viewing

I've been up both days this weekend just after 6AM.  Realizing that if I went back to bed, I'd sleep until 9AM and I just can't do that.  I set goals of where I wanted to be on the year-end process and I don't want to give up on those goals - so I get up.

It's closing in on 9AM and here I sit - willing myself to head to the shower.  I just don't want to.  I want to head back to bed and sleep until noon -

I'm not going to do that.

I willed myself to stay up until 9:00 last night so we could watch the ISS cruise by at 9:07PM.  It was early!  We'll have to go out earlier to be sure we don't miss it.  I said 'maybe there wasn't as much traffic'.  Ha ha ha.  It didn't get many laughs last night either.

Tomorrow is a birthday celebration for a coworker so I am baking scones and bringing in a Starbucks traveler.  Starting a Monday with good coffee and scones will help get us off to a good start.

J. is at church playing music and H. is at the gym.  We think his friend is coming sometime today and may be spending the night but I'm not really positive about any of it.

I'm working on going with the flow.

H.'s signed up for three online classes at the community college.  The second week of class is about to start - he's done nothing.  I think he's only signing up to appease J. vs. signing up because he really wants to work on school.

We'll see.

Blue jays in back screeching - we are getting bird seed today to put in the awesome bird feeder my cousin made me (Hi S.!).  I can't wait to post some pics (soon) - it's so pretty!


No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...