Tuesday, September 04, 2012

With Friends

J. and I have started playing Words with Friends together....

A game designed for folks who aren't anywhere near each other to play - back and forth; back and forth; across the miles.

For us, we play sitting across from each other which leads to a lot of guffaws and laughter that makes it even more fun.  Sure, some of the words I'm using aren't words I've ever heard of or used - but if the game takes them, they are a word.  Yes, they are, J.!

I felt pretty proud using 'snore', then modified to 'snorer', farts and oath in the same puzzle yesterday.

My only gripe is that I (once again) am getting more than my fair share of vowels.  Last night, I had two 'u's, two o's, and two y's - and then some odd consonants.  Ha.  I had a many two letter words and to say it was a low scoring round would be understated.

We are having fun and at least this game requires a bit of brain power.

I'm taking my tired brain to bed....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy buoy!

Anonymous said...

That was from me.

J

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...