Thursday, September 13, 2012

Startle

I just looked online at our bank account checking on paycheck deposits and was startled not to see one!

Then, I realized that this feels like Friday to me - because (God willing and if the creek don't rise), I am officially on vacation beginning tomorrow through next Friday.

It's only Thursday!  Payday is tomorrow!

I slept in pretty much every day this week - not getting to work until after 8.  It has it's upside - more sleep being at the top of the ups.  And it's downsides - fighting for parking space with the preschool parents dropping off their kids at daycare and competing with school buses and watching for kids.

This morning, I'm back up early and heading to the shower shortly.  Have a meeting in a town 45 minutes away and much to do in order to actually be off.  I do not anticipate being home before 6 tonight and I will have 'stuff' in tow...

We are working on garage, bedroom, closet and other projects as well as enjoying some down time and a couple lunches out!

There have been several things that have come up that make me think twice about being off - but I just have to ignore the voices in my head saying 'stayyyyyy' and take the leap and GO.

I need a break....

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...