Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

~~~~~~ New York! ~~~~~~

Just kissed my sweet hubby and we are enjoying the V. Sattui Moscato - a delicious sparkling wine.....

I doubt I will be vertical when the west coast hits midnight - so we're celebrating now.

2012 is going to be a great year - 2011 was great in many ways and very challenging in others. SomeMany of those challenges are resolved and/or resolving which should make this coming year a little easier -

I start this year totally immersed in gratefulness for my many blessings. Have abundant love in my life and so many other blessings - truly, we are so incredibly blessed. God is so good.

Two days left of our wonderful seventeen day vacation - a stay-cation of the finest kind.

Happy New Year, everyone - may 2012 bring you any and all things you desire - blessings to you and yours from me and mine.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...