Monday, August 15, 2011

Cravings

J. said 'so it's In and Out tomorrow?' after reading my last post. That was a couple hours after I wrote it - and by then, I was craving fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, etc.

It's now going into hour 41 without solid foods (the Jello doesn't really count as a solid according to the liquid diet guidelines) and I woke up (after a very, very long night) craving a rib eye steak, grilled to perfection with sauteed mushrooms and onions, with a fully loaded baked potato and a blue cheese wedge salad with pear slices and walnuts.

So I have no idea what I'll be eating - I just hope that within three to four more hours, I will be eating SOMETHING.

Mmmm....now a Carl's Teriyaki Turkey burger sounds awesome!

On a good note, I'm down three pounds!!

So grateful this procedure is once every five years.....

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...