Friday, April 29, 2011

Titles

Congratulations to the newly married His/Her Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; Earl and Countess of Strathearn and Baron and Baroness Carrickfergus! (Imagine having a grandmother who can bestow not one....not two...but THREE titles upon you on your wedding day). And, he's still a prince to boot!!

Kate and William, you lit up the screen and gave the world a fairytale....and I think this one is built to last. You are both suited to each other and so obviously caring towards each other....what a joy to watch. The wedding was so incredibly beautiful.....the dress was stunningly gorgeous and so elegant. Pure Kate!

I'm celebrating by going back to bed for a few hours....2AMish was very early - but worth it!! Thanks to J. who sort of nudged me to get up....I considered sleeping a bit longer and it's a good thing I didn't 'cuz things were in full swing and moved pretty quickly....I would have hated to miss the 'live' broadcast.

It's a Royal Wedding day -

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...