Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twittered

If I Twittered....


Dog is driving me crazy......constantly.

Stopped attack of slugs on squash plants with Sluggo and a pan of beer....funny story which I'll post eventually. Came home at lunch and......30 hours ago

....found plants covered in slime with 'chewed up leaves' after J. had just assured me 'no, there's no sign of snails/slugs out there'.....30 hours ago

....full story soon.....told people at work and they were cracking up.....30 hours ago.

Squash plants had SIX slugs on them this morning - nowhere near the beer. And they had completely ignored the Sluggo and moved over it to the plants.....13 hours ago.

Cat just tried to chew through plastic bag to get to sandwich rolls I just brought home from the grocery.....2 hours ago.

No slugs on squash plants. ALREADY have one teeny tomato! Peppers OK but looking a bit 'off' this evening. ......80 minutes ago.

Must bake cookies because need the bowl of cookie dough (chocolate crinkles - YUM) out of the fridge.....making room for pot luck main dish stuff for tomorrow....in 10 minutes.

Taking one Tylenol PM and heading up to bed...after I bake cookies and let them cool long enough to eat one (or two) .....in about an hour.


If I Twittered, that's what you'd see. But I don't. And I won't. I can't keep up with my own life much less subject everyone else to 'follow' me while I live it. I love the concept but just can't do it. But I think all day long in little 'Twitter-bites'. Weird.

I need sleep.

1 comment:

organize_crime said...

My tomatoes died rather early. Do you have any tips?

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...