Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Awake

Awake since 2AM. At 4AM, I gave up and got up.

Sadly, having just confirmed that we did not win the Mega Millions jackpot last night, I must get upstairs soon (it's 6AM now) to get ready for work.

Thankfully, no one else won the jackpot either, so there is always Friday's drawing.

Tonight will be busy making Pasta Carbonara for everyone at work for the monthly potluck! I'm going to cook as much as I can of the ingredients tonight and J. (who is thankfully working at home tomorrow) is going to help me put it all together in the morning in time for the noon potluck. I'm actually cooking - try not to be too shocked.....).

LOL...I'm making my grocery list and just wrote 'white whine'. OMG....I am sleepy.

Later....Have a great day. I will be barely awake by noon and wishing I had been able to get back to sleep!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...