Monday, April 06, 2009

Laundry Mountain II

Kudos to my cousin D. who left a comment on the previous post pointing out something J. missed: socks count 'extra' in how many times he's handled them, since socks have to be matched and other clothes don't.

She also concurs with his assessment that facing mountains of laundry - 75% of which are wrong side out - pretty much sucks. He hates it. It disgruntles him regularly that the rest of us can't do that BEFORE we put our clothes in the dirty laundry. I know...it's such a simple thing.

So, I'm going to march right upstairs (shortly), make sure all my dirty laundry is right-side out and then vow to NEVER toss things in the hamper until I've 'fixed' them. It's the least I can do.

Can't help him with the remaining 50% but I will certainly do my best. And I will also try to reform the other 'wrong-side-outers' living among us.

Thanks for commenting, D! Love hearing from you!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...