Monday, April 28, 2008

Miracles

God is all around us. I know that. There are so many miracles in everyday life if we just take a few moments to notice. I know both J. and I saw a miracle the two times we brought a child into the world. There is no truer miracle than that - it is amazing and wondrous and so incredibly designed. Who else but God could figure out how to make BIRTH happen. It still boggles my mind when I think about those days - and how those two teeny zygotes are now 6 ft. tall.

Still, sometimes you wish for another miracle. For more 'tangible' proof of God's presence. Does he hear prayers? Does He really listen? Do we really make a difference in our lives or the lives of others when we pray fervently and prayerfully, begging for a miracle.

Yes, my friends. Yes. He really does listen. And He really does do miracles - everyday.

When you need convincing that God is with us, check out this blog for the story of Tricia and Gywneth. There are no two more tangible evidence of miracles in my book - breathing, living, thriving miracles. Both. I can't read any part of this story without feeling God. Really feeling God. He's jumping out at us from the pages of Nate's blog as he writes about the last few months. It's amazing. And a miracle.

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ There's a link on the right side bar that says 'start here' if you're new to the story. It will take you to a brief summary of all that has happened in the lives of these three people.

Read it with your heart. You'll never be the same. And you'll never doubt God's ability to listen and the existence of miracles ever, ever again. I know I won't.

1 comment:

askin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...