Sunday, April 27, 2008

Loaf


I will share with you a pic of my oldest son - who to me, is still the size of a loaf of bread. He has grown up into a sweet, thoughtul, albeit 'teenage' son and we are very proud of him. Doesn't he look fantastic? I think he's very handsome - though I am biased.
The prom was great fun - the limo/bus was a half hour late picking them up - so they cancelled their dinner reservations and instead, went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Ate dinner there, then walked the Boardwalk. Came back to Tracy and went to the actual prom - and then J. picked them up, he and B. took his date home and then B. went to a friends house for an all night party. He's been sleeping most of the day.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...