Monday, July 31, 2017

Blooms!

For months, there's been a super tall plant near the hose connection in the backyard.  It's at least 3 feet high and it's grown from a very small start.  We've been debating about it for weeks.  It's a weed. Maybe it's not.

J. was convinced it was a weed - he had me so convinced that last week, I tried to yank it out - but I couldn't budge it.  Added 'soak ground near weed and pull out' to my long list of things I should be doing when I'm on Facebook or other websites avoiding the list of all the things I should do.

Saturday, on one of the many trips outside with our dogirini, he sent me this.


This small space was between the shrub (on the left) and the compost bin - which was on the right until we removed it.  It was specifically selected for that space because it grows tall and narrow!

It's really super pretty and I'm so glad it didn't budge when I tried to yank it out of the ground.


No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...