Saturday, June 25, 2016

I Have Not

I have not purchased tickets to Paris.....though I have gone to the website a gazillion times and gotten all the way to the 'pay now' screen multiple times.

Then I regain my rationality and frugality and close the browser.

I have not purchased tickets to Playa del Carmen via Cancun either...but the same scenario has played out multiple times for that location as well.

However, I did just order a case of our favorite wine - but in my defense, it was on sale for 26% off and a sale is very rare.

I almost ordered three cases of it the other night - so one case tonight feels pretty reasonable.

I've gone to the website multiple times since receiving the email about the sale but tonight, I just had to do it.  It's one of life's luxuries that we splurge on so rarely - and I just had to do something that feels like a splurge.

I'm in a splurgy mood.  Thankfully, it's almost 10PM and I am very sleepy so I won't be tempted further tonight.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...