Saturday, June 14, 2014

400 Miles

J. has walked more than 1,000 miles since he retired.  Pretty incredible.

He needed new shoes and stretched it out to get to 400 miles on the pair he had.

Here's the old vs. new:



(I hear the song '500 Miles' in my head....Lord I'm one, Lord I'm two, Lord I'm three, Lord I'm four.  Lord I'm 500 miles from my home.....).

I'm only 100ish miles from home.  I miss my boys.  Even when I 'need' a break, I feel immediately 'empty' when I'm away from them.

Happy Dad's day to my walking machine husband - the best Dad two boys could ever have and the best partner a wife and mom could ever hope for.  He's my love and my life and I adore him.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...