Friday, June 22, 2012

He's Retired?


By J.:
  1. What I did on my first day of "retirement":
    1. Made my bed
    2. Read news, Ebert reviews and a few blogs, had coffee and toast
    3. Talked to former work associate in Charlotte (can't go cold turkey, ya know)
    4. Put on load of laundry
    5. Cleaned cat box
    6. Shaved
    7. Went to the golf course, hit a small bucket of balls and putted
    8. Went to mall, returned slacks, got birthday cards and gift cards
    9. Went to PetSmart and got dog food
    10. Went to Costco and got gas ($3.599)
    11. Stopped by pool supply and got advice
    12. Bought lotto
    13. Got home and put on second load of laundry
    14. Made a sandwich because it was 12:30 and I was hungry

    Don't know if I can keep this up.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...