Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twilight

I finished Twilight at 2AM this morning. Started reading upon going upstairs after we returned from a birthday party around midnight last night. Couldn't stop reading until I was DONE. Now I'm reading the 2nd book 'New Moon' and can hardly put it down. J. humored me by stopping at Blockbuster on the way back from dinner and Smart & Final to see if by some miracle they had a copy of Twilight available - just released to DVD on the 21st of March. It wasn't available. I may have to go buy it. Now that I've read the book, I'm dying to see the movie.

Heading upstairs for another long night of reading. I'm about 1/4 the way through the second book and with a little effort (and little sleep), I might make it through Book 2 tomorrow. I went upstairs this afternoon to read for a bit and ended up falling asleep - only 5 hours of sleep last night will do that do you...I needed the nap.

Love good books!! I feel like I'm teaching myself to read again - to be patient. To really enjoy the words and the structure and the mystery of it all....It's such a joy! And I'm so excited that there are still two books to look forward to when I finish this one!

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...