Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gig

We were on our way to Modesto for B.'s gig. Thankfully, he texted J. and we pulled over to read the text ('cuz J.'s phone is password protected like it's a CIA or FBI phone and I couldn't get the password to be 'accepted' without J. doing it.) The text said 'we start at 9:20'....crap. We called and it was actually 9:50 - there are SEVEN bands playing (up from the three we expected) and they are band #4.

We turned around and came home...and then the call came from friends who said they now have six tickets and can't go - it's a work night/school night and they can't go...so we will be buying back the tickets.

I guess we will be going late. I should probably be taking a nap.

I'm disappointed for B. because his good friends won't be there to support his debut. And I'm worried because I doubt he'll be home before midnight and it IS a school night/work night for all of us as well.

Maybe I'll make myself a triple latte.....or some really strong iced tea.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...