Friday, March 06, 2009

Follower

I've added a gadget...and want your help in confirming that there are folks out there reading. I know you're out there 'cuz some of you have been kind enough to comment now and then...but for those who don't comment, I direct you down to the bottom of the page - and ask you to please consider 'following' this blog. It's easy - just click on the link and sign in - there are several sign ins that work....hopefully you already have a sign on for Google or Yahoo.

If you don't, won't you please consider getting one? It's easy, quick, and if you get a Google log in, you can comment and I'll KNOW you're out there.

Hope you will 'follow'. I love writing and I love having visitors - and I'd love to know you're out there....

Try it! It won't hurt - I promise. I won't see or know anything about you other than it will confirm there are people out there reading....and I'd love that! I DO LOVE KNOWING PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE.....

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...