Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Holy Shit

I really just want to type the f-word over and over and over....

I don't know if I should chug a beer and go to bed - see what happens in the morning?

Or stay up until we know.

I think I'll skip the beer and just go to bed - may be the last decent night's sleep I get in four years. The Dow is already crashing and who knows what tomorrow will bring -

It's not over until it's over but holy crap - this is unbelievable.  I may be living in a country that just elected a buffoon for President.

What in the fuck is happening to us, America?

(I just had to say it once).

Heaven help us all if that man is elected.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...