Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Done!

Combined something I despise (exercise) with something I love (slots - in this case, watching slot videos on You Tube via the iPad) and did a brisk 1/2 mile on the treadmill this morning!

The hardest part was all the devices pinging at me with codes to ensure the person attempting to reset a password to YouTube was ME.  Holding an iPad and my iPhone whilst awaiting the secret code barely awake - that was also a workout.

I got up at 5 and am still rushing like mad so guess I need to move it up to 4:45ish or so.  Dog routine, saying hi to my cousin (which I wouldn't miss for the world)....though tomorrow will be better 'cuz I won't spend 10 minutes trying to get my device to play what I want it to play.

And today is my Friday 'cuz in a miracle moment, I arranged to be off the rest of the week - which means I'm frantically cramming 5 days of work into 2 days but oh well!

Tonight is dinner at Simply Fondue in Livermore with a wonderful friend and I'm giddy - and no, it's not just the chocolate.  More treadmill time tomorrow to work off the Everything But the Kitchen Sink mixture I will be enjoying this evening - along with a blackberry martini!  And lots of veggies dipped in melted cheese!!


No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...