Sunday, September 25, 2016

28 Years and Counting, My Love

28 years ago this evening, I met my Prince Charming!  Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!  Thank you for making all my dreams come true - including many I didn't know I had.

When I tell friends how you pack my meals for me; do all the laundry; keep the homestead running; get my car washed and gassed up as needed; help me with errands; do pretty much all of the shopping for pets, house and food....while wrangling a 23 year old young adult and keeping him on task and on track as well, they say 'not my husband'.  Or 'my husband wouldn't do any of that'.

I am so blessed - I really, truly am.  While it's hard to be working still, it's OK - because you make it easy.  There is no workload from the home front 'cuz you handle all of it.

Thank you, my sweet - you are my one and only and only I know how truly, deeply blessed I am to be married to you -

You are one in a gazillion and the blind date 28 years ago was the best decision I ever made.  Right up there with marrying you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, am blessed. I have someone who can keep me in the lifestyle to which I have become accustomed. All the things I do don't come close to being a fair trade.

Love,
J

March

I'm starting to think maybe I will just do a monthly post and call it what it is - whatever month we're in.  Here we are winding dow...