Saturday, July 23, 2016

Chloe's on Vacation Too!

J. started gathering up the supplies for Chloe's puppy spa week - food, treats, insulin, syringes and lastly, a blanket.  Upon seeing the blanket, she went nuts - all excitedly whiny - I think she knew she was headed to puppy paradise with lots of fun and dogs to play with.

I think J. will return home reporting that she was reluctant to be handed off to the kennel owner ('cuz she usually is) but we get pictures and updates throughout her stay and she has a blast.  She'll be home in a week filthy and exhausted - good signs of a happy time.

I feel slightly unwell today - sore throat, headache, etc. - but oh well.  I'm heading to the shower and then I need to get to the bank to get funds for our trip.  Also getting some funds for H. - making him a daily list of 'tasks' and he will earn money for 'house sitting' for us.  I'm mainly doing that to ensure he's got some funds to use to go out to get food - 'cuz I fear without us here cooking, he will just live on chocolate milk and that's not enough calories for a guy who's struggling (still) to put on (and keep on) some weight.

I might try to wedge in a nap in early afternoon 'cuz we will be out really late and have about an hour and half drive each way.  I suspect we will wish we'd just spent the night somewhere but oh well.

No comments:

Tales of Helpers

Our cleaning lady D. is here today - she wears earbuds and chats on the phone while she works.  She is the third cleaning 'person(s)'...